德國巴斯夫一點絕除蟑餌膠~安全針筒設計,免沾手不費力

2017/12/29
德國巴斯夫一點絕除蟑餌膠~安全針筒設計,免沾手不費力

The great thing about Siege® cockroach gel (一點絕2%凝膠餌劑) is it doesn't instantly kill the roaches. Instead, they live long enough to carry the poison back to their homes. Once there, the infested cockroach dies, and the other roaches feed on it, thereby ingesting the poison themselves and dying as well. With Siege® (一點絕2%凝膠餌劑) , the poison is taken straight to the source of your roaches, eliminating your problem completely. The other products just can't compete!

Siege® (一點絕2%凝膠餌劑) is safe and low poison and very suitable for family use. It is better than aerosol. bait station and trap.

There are several me-too products in the market. But remember: 2% Hydramethylnon is an open formula. The remaining 98% formula is the real know-how. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the followers to learn this secret. We never authorize any party to sell the similar products. Please open your eyes to buy the real pesticide. Siege® (一點絕2%凝膠餌劑) is the pesticide you need. 


一般環境衛生用藥 

許可證字號:衛署衛輸字第 0543 號
品名:一點絕2%凝膠餌劑 (Siege*2 % Gel)
有效成分及含量:愛美松(Hydramethylnon).... 2.00% w/w 
劑型及內容量:5公克與30公克 (凝膠餌劑)
性能:防治蟑螂 
有效限期:三年 
生產地:美國
環藥販賣字第 01-071 號 巨翎國際有限公司
*
Siege® 為德國巴斯夫註冊之商標,在台灣環保署登記產品名稱是一點絕2%凝膠餌劑。

相關商品
居家微幸福